Why choose us?
At Elders Brunswick Heads we take pride in the service we offer and believe that people using our services have a clear advantage in today’s competitive market.
We will achieve the best possible price for your property with minimal fuss and bother to you.
Due to our boutique agency approach when you list your property with our agency, Dave will work to achieve the best result for you in the least amount of time.
We know that leasing a property should be a positive experience.
The first step you must take to ensure your leasing experience is positive, rewarding and free from anxiety involves choosing a reputable real estate agency whose knowledge and judgement you trust.
The quality of services provided by real estate agencies can vary substantially so it is imperative that you do your homework before committing yourself.
We are proud of the extensive services we provide, the manner in which we provide them and the outstanding sales results we achieve for our clients year after year.
Elders Brunswick Heads can offer you:
- Specialised, personal and honest service
- An impressive advertising profile
- Advertising on our Website, Realestate.com, Domain.com, Stayz.com
- Innovative marketing systems used to ensure your property receives the best exposure and is advertised to the ‘right’ people.
- Recognisable signage to ensure you get the maximum number of enquiries on your property
- State of the art, aerial drone photography
- High quality photography & Site and Floor plans
- Access to our database of 100’s of buyers waiting for the right property in your area
- Highly regarded local reputation and knowledge
- A qualified, professional team with extensive experience working for you.
- Extra personalised support throughout the sales process provided by our Client Relations Department
- In house qualified auctioneer
We are committed to:
- Providing our clients with professional, friendly, helpful and timely service
- Respecting the rights and dignity of all clients
- Meeting the requirements and complying to the state legislation relating to Real Estate Industry practice
- Responding to all enquiries efficiently while providing accurate knowledge and advice based on researched market information and our extensive knowledge of the industry and market
- Maintaining an informative website that is easy to navigate while providing up to date and accurate information for all users
- Always respecting the privacy and rights of all clients while complying with the standards documented in the Privacy Act when it comes to handling any personal details and information.
If you are considering selling your home do not hesitate to contact us today to find out exactly how we can assist you.